JNA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JNA

Never lose Encouragement

Hello and Welcome to our Forum.
Dax has reached 100 subs, congratulate our leader on his success o3o

3 posters

I gotta new channel!

PurpleLeafX3
    PurpleLeafX3
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

NP : 2237
    Reps. : 0

Character sheet
    Warning Level:
    I gotta new channel!  Left_bar_bleue0/25I gotta new channel!  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)

I gotta new channel!  Empty I gotta new channel!

Post  PurpleLeafX3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi uhm I closed my previous channel (yes what means I gave up 83 subs for the 2 subs I have now for start over again ) so... uhm thats it XD oh the channel is "MrsAppleCheese" (I was random while picking the name XD) so thats it :p have a great week
    Camreonkel
    Camreonkel
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

NP : 3352
    Reps. : 3

Character sheet
    Warning Level:
    I gotta new channel!  Left_bar_bleue0/25I gotta new channel!  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)

I gotta new channel!  Empty Re: I gotta new channel!

Post  Camreonkel Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:39 am

that sounds great would you like to change your user name here from cheesechoclate to MrsAppleCheese?*sorry if i spelled it wrong*
    PurpleLeafX3
    PurpleLeafX3
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

Character sheet
    Warning Level:

Post  PurpleLeafX3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:56 am

Camreonkel wrote:that sounds great would you like to change your user name here from cheesechoclate to MrsAppleCheese?*sorry if i spelled it wrong*

I don't think you can change your username, if you can can you tell me how? I gotta new channel!  1320461576
    Moonshine487
    Moonshine487
    JNA Member
    JNA Member

NP : 161

Character sheet
    Warning Level:

Post  Moonshine487 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:54 pm

cheesechoclate wrote:Hi uhm I closed my previous channel (yes what means I gave up 83 subs for the 2 subs I have now for start over again ) so... uhm thats it XD oh the channel is "MrsAppleCheese" (I was random while picking the name XD) so thats it :p have a great week
    uhmmm I gotta new channel!  1841094163 can I ask you who MrAppleCheese is? I gotta new channel!  1320461576

McNothing,
    Melody
    PurpleLeafX3
    PurpleLeafX3
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

Character sheet
    Warning Level:

Post  PurpleLeafX3 Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:27 am

Moonshine487 wrote:
    cheesechoclate wrote:Hi uhm I closed my previous channel (yes what means I gave up 83 subs for the 2 subs I have now for start over again ) so... uhm thats it XD oh the channel is "MrsAppleCheese" (I was random while picking the name XD) so thats it :p have a great week
    uhmmm I gotta new channel!  1841094163 can I ask you who MrAppleCheese is? I gotta new channel!  1320461576

McNothing,
    Melody

??????// *I'M* MesAppleCheese XD I just thought to my self "HELL!" I need a new channel... now what word did I have on my last channel's name? oh ye! cheese anc choclate... now what do you like better? cheese or choclate? CHEESE... I was eating apple at this time, so apple... and cheese... and a mrs.... creates MrsAppleCheese :DDD unfotunality that was before I thought of that amazing channel name GiantTurtleTerritory XD XD XD that could be epic! or I could use "CMMScreator" or "I<3Scrubs" or "CM'smylIdol" OR 'ZB'shairflexiable' or "McSteamyMcDreamyMcGinleyMcPumpkin" but that would be just too long.... so I thought - what about "EricDaneishot' well ye....no! ... anyway I got to MrsAppleCheese XD
    Camreonkel
    Camreonkel
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

NP : 3352

Character sheet
    Warning Level:

Post  Camreonkel Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 pm

lol weird explanation but ok, i'll switch your name around right the next time you reply to this so you can be warned about your username changing
    PurpleLeafX3
    PurpleLeafX3
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

Character sheet
    Warning Level:

Post  PurpleLeafX3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:33 am

Camreonkel wrote:lol weird explanation but ok, i'll switch your name around right the next time you reply to this so you can be warned about your username changing

Thank you Cam :D ok thank you, you can switch my username thanks so much :D :D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:30 am