JNA

Never lose Encouragement

Hello and Welcome to our Forum.
Dax has reached 100 subs, congratulate our leader on his success o3o

    I gotta new channel!

    Share
    avatar
    PurpleLeafX3
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

    Posts : 24
    NP : 2237
    Reps. : 0
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Age : 20
    Location : Israel

    Character sheet
    Warning Level:
    0/25  (0/25)

    I gotta new channel!

    Post  PurpleLeafX3 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:37 pm

    Hi uhm I closed my previous channel (yes what means I gave up 83 subs for the 2 subs I have now for start over again ) so... uhm thats it XD oh the channel is "MrsAppleCheese" (I was random while picking the name XD) so thats it :p have a great week


    _________________
    I will lol the world.
    Amber Mark ^^
    avatar
    Camreonkel
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

    Posts : 37
    NP : 3352
    Reps. : 3
    Join date : 2011-03-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Texas

    Character sheet
    Warning Level:
    0/25  (0/25)

    Re: I gotta new channel!

    Post  Camreonkel on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:39 am

    that sounds great would you like to change your user name here from cheesechoclate to MrsAppleCheese?*sorry if i spelled it wrong*
    avatar
    PurpleLeafX3
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

    Posts : 24
    NP : 2237
    Reps. : 0
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Age : 20
    Location : Israel

    Character sheet
    Warning Level:
    0/25  (0/25)

    Re: I gotta new channel!

    Post  PurpleLeafX3 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:56 am

    Camreonkel wrote:that sounds great would you like to change your user name here from cheesechoclate to MrsAppleCheese?*sorry if i spelled it wrong*

    I don't think you can change your username, if you can can you tell me how?


    _________________
    I will lol the world.
    Amber Mark ^^
    avatar
    Moonshine487
    JNA Member
    JNA Member

    Posts : 28
    NP : 161
    Reps. : 3
    Join date : 2011-04-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Netherlands

    Character sheet
    Warning Level:
    0/25  (0/25)

    Re: I gotta new channel!

    Post  Moonshine487 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:54 pm

    cheesechoclate wrote:Hi uhm I closed my previous channel (yes what means I gave up 83 subs for the 2 subs I have now for start over again ) so... uhm thats it XD oh the channel is "MrsAppleCheese" (I was random while picking the name XD) so thats it :p have a great week
    uhmmm can I ask you who MrAppleCheese is?

    McNothing,
    Melody
    avatar
    PurpleLeafX3
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

    Posts : 24
    NP : 2237
    Reps. : 0
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Age : 20
    Location : Israel

    Character sheet
    Warning Level:
    0/25  (0/25)

    Re: I gotta new channel!

    Post  PurpleLeafX3 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:27 am

    Moonshine487 wrote:
    cheesechoclate wrote:Hi uhm I closed my previous channel (yes what means I gave up 83 subs for the 2 subs I have now for start over again ) so... uhm thats it XD oh the channel is "MrsAppleCheese" (I was random while picking the name XD) so thats it :p have a great week
    uhmmm can I ask you who MrAppleCheese is?

    McNothing,
    Melody

    ??????// *I'M* MesAppleCheese XD I just thought to my self "HELL!" I need a new channel... now what word did I have on my last channel's name? oh ye! cheese anc choclate... now what do you like better? cheese or choclate? CHEESE... I was eating apple at this time, so apple... and cheese... and a mrs.... creates MrsAppleCheese :DDD unfotunality that was before I thought of that amazing channel name GiantTurtleTerritory XD XD XD that could be epic! or I could use "CMMScreator" or "I<3Scrubs" or "CM'smylIdol" OR 'ZB'shairflexiable' or "McSteamyMcDreamyMcGinleyMcPumpkin" but that would be just too long.... so I thought - what about "EricDaneishot' well ye....no! ... anyway I got to MrsAppleCheese XD


    _________________
    I will lol the world.
    Amber Mark ^^
    avatar
    Camreonkel
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

    Posts : 37
    NP : 3352
    Reps. : 3
    Join date : 2011-03-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Texas

    Character sheet
    Warning Level:
    0/25  (0/25)

    Re: I gotta new channel!

    Post  Camreonkel on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 pm

    lol weird explanation but ok, i'll switch your name around right the next time you reply to this so you can be warned about your username changing
    avatar
    PurpleLeafX3
    JNAdmin
    JNAdmin

    Posts : 24
    NP : 2237
    Reps. : 0
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Age : 20
    Location : Israel

    Character sheet
    Warning Level:
    0/25  (0/25)

    Re: I gotta new channel!

    Post  PurpleLeafX3 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:33 am

    Camreonkel wrote:lol weird explanation but ok, i'll switch your name around right the next time you reply to this so you can be warned about your username changing

    Thank you Cam :D ok thank you, you can switch my username thanks so much :D :D


    _________________
    I will lol the world.
    Amber Mark ^^

    Sponsored content

    Re: I gotta new channel!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:29 pm